We are building up a list of useful resources. Please give us your suggestions.
Why support the Campaign?
- Why should you support the No Mill Road Tesco Campaign?
- Frequently asked questions: clearing up misconceptions
- Printable leaflet about the Campaign (December 2007)
Our press releases are all available online.
Tesco’s plans for deliveries to the site
A photo booklet, setting the context for the area, has been published.
Grounds for objection
We have now published grounds for objection to the Planning Application that we have researched.
We also have created an objection sheet/briefing note.
Posters and leaflets
- We have a page of Posters and leaflets
Facts and figures
Some facts and figures about Tesco which may make interesting reading…
Competition commission report
Nationally, the Competition Commission has been researching the grocery market and has now published its provisional findings. We have published a summary of key points from the Competition Commission report of relevance to the Mill Road issue.
Read our briefing: Tesco Refused Permission for Express Stores: It Can Be Done!
Shopping basket comparison
Don’t assume that Tesco is cheaper than local shops. Check out our Shopping basket comparison.
Letter to the Office of Fair Trading
The Leader of Cambridge City Council has written a letter to the Office of Fair Trading.
Deliveries to the Tesco Express, High St, Chesterton
A resident has made available a report on deliveries to the Tesco Express, High St, Chesterton.
Land registry search details & companies house details
We have obtained a copy of:
- The land registry search for the property on Mill Road.
- Companies House details for City Trustees Limited.
- City Trustees Limited Directors’ Report and Financial statements
- How to Oppose a Supermarket Planning Application (PDF file) – Friends of the Earth